Massage College Admissions Requirements and Procedures
This is your first step toward a rewarding career in massage therapy. We accept applications online, by fax, by mail, or in person.
Prospective Students for the Massage Certification Program Must:
Demonstrate personal efficiency and thoroughness by completing and submitting the following paperwork completely and in a timely manner.
- Attend an admissions interview and a tour of the facility. The purpose of the interview is to review the submitted paperwork and discuss our programs in detail. Applicants should allow at least an hour for the interview and be prepared to ask any questions they may have. The interview should be scheduled within three weeks of the application date.
- Complete an application and submit the application fee.
- A Personal Information Sheet
- A valid state ID or international ID(Visa/Passport)
- Be a high school graduate, or have passed a high school equivalency exam and submit a high school diploma or transcript specifying the date of graduation, GED copy, and/or a completed Associates(or higher) transcript/degree from an accredited college or university attended. All documents will be examined for validity. A DD214 Form that indicates “Yes” for High School or GED completed will be accepted as proof of graduation for Veteran students.
- Be in good health, physically and emotionally.
- Be 18 years of age to enroll.
- Complete an appointment/interview with the Financial Aid Administrator.
- Show they are capable of meeting the program’s responsibilities and demands.
- Additional documentation (marriage certificates, divorce decrees., etc.) may be required to prove lineage of any name changes.
Once the requirements have been fulfilled, the prospective student’s file will be reviewed by the VP of Administration or Program Director. The final review will include assessing that the prospect is reasonably capable of successfully completing and benefiting from the training offered. The student will be notified of his/her acceptance or rejection by the Admissions office.
*Non-English proof of graduation documents must be translated and certified to be at least equivalent to a high school diploma before being submitted. In most cases, fees are associated.
Atlanta School of Massage does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, gender, ethnic origin, or sexual orientation.
- Fill out the online Registration Form with your credit card number or
- Print out a hard copy of the Registration Form (and)
- Return it to us by mail with your $75 application fee.
- FAX the application to 770-454-7367 (credit card payments only).
- Bring by your application in person. Our office hours are Monday through Thursday 9:00 am to 6:00 pm and Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. No cash, please.
- An Admissions Representative will contact you within 24 hours to schedule your admissions interview and tour.
- You will work with our Student Finance Department to create your own individual financial plan. See the tuition and fees page for more information.
Credit for Previous Education or Training
Transfer credit for courses taken at other institutions is not accepted.
Transfer of Credit
Atlanta School of Massage does not guarantee transferability of credits to any other college, university, or institution and it should not be assumed that any course or programs can be transferred to another institution. Any decision on the comparability and applicability of credit or clock hours and whether they may be accepted is the decision of the receiving institution.