- The Program
- About Us
In accordance with the Certification and Agreement for institutions applying for HEERF funds and to comply with Section 314 (a)(4) of the Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act, 2021 (CRRSAA), Atlanta School of Massage’s fund report (the “Quarterly Report”) is posting on December 31, 2021 the information listed below on the institution’s primary website – https://atlantaschoolofmassage.com/about-us/disclosures/. This Fund Report applies to the student portion received under the Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund II (HEERF II) for emergency financial aid grants to students.
1. The Institution signed and returned to the Department of Education the Certification and Agreement and the assurance that the institution has used the applicable amount of funds designated under the CRRSA 314 (a)(4) program to provide Emergency Financial Aid Grants to Students.
2. The total amount of funds that the institution will receive or has received from the Department pursuant to the institution’s Certification and Agreement for Emergency Financial Aid Grants to Students under the CRRSAA 314(a)(4) program is $248,408.
3. The total amount of Emergency Financial Aid Grants distributed to students under the CRRSAA 314 (a)(4) program as of the date of submission is $248,408 in Q1 2022.
4. The estimated total number of students at the institution eligible to receive Emergency Financial Aid Grants distributed to students under the CRRSAA 314 (a)(4) program is 303
5. The total number of students who have received an Emergency Financial Aid Grant to students under the CRRSAA 314 (a)(4) program is 253 in Q1 2022.
6. To be eligible to receive HEERF II grants, students must have met the following criteria:
Consistent with CRRSAA, Atlanta School of Massage will prioritize students with exceptional need in awarding HEERF II Emergency Financial Aid Grant Funds to Students. For purposes of this policy, the college has determined that EFC is an appropriate metric for measuring a students’ need.
Atlanta School of Massage used the following EFC Categories for purposes of prioritization. As of this report, these are the amounts per student.
|CRRSAA (HEERF II)|
|0 to 2900|
|2901 to 5846|
|5847 to 9999|
*Including non-FAFSA filing students47 students
7. Eligible Students will Receive communications providing details and instructions regarding HEERF II Emergency Financial Aid Grants
Get your massage career training started today! Call770-454-7167